well.. well... Finally i had finished my 2 months internship. Along this 2 months internship. I had been work in 2 different size of company.One is Hp and another one is AQM Sdn Bhd.
I introduce the 1st one. Which is HP. It is so called Hewlett Packard. A big corporation which supply printer and other hardware. From there i can experience their voice conferences that make between few country.And i can experience the working environment in a big corporate. The staff only will concentrate on what they work. They will not bother what is happening around them.
Somemore, parking fees and food also cost alot.(because is damanmsara area). I don't like to work at there actually. However, at least i got this working in a big corporate experience.
Another company is AQM.Yes, is a small company which located at tmn midah but already operate for 20 years. One deparment only got 5-6 ppl, and they are very close with each other. they used to share out every story that happen on them... I enjoyed working there very much......I have been there for 2 weeks only.
This is our santa claus we having a X'mas party at AQm


0 comments:
Post a Comment