What is oriental capital? Well, it is an insurance company. Why I'm mantion about it? because this company was making me damn angry, super angry. I'm now want to inform all of u( who reading my blog now) not to become their customer ever.Whether u r rich or poor.
Their customer service is bad, management is worse. Why I said so? There has a long story got to tell you here.
For those who own a car will know.Before we renew our road tag , we have to make sure we bought a car insurance.(govement policy).Otherwise, we can not renew our road tag.
My car's road tag will be expired at 11st sept.Of course, i go to renew it few days before the expired date.So, I went to JPJ which stated at Bandar tasik Permaisuri at 8th sept to make the payment.However, I couldn't make it because the staff told me the network of my insurance was down.So, they can not do anything.Then,I have to call my insurance company to solve it. I leave it to my father to call. My father did it, and the agent also promise my father that he will solve it.However we still not yet make the payment.
What to do.So,10th sept I went to JPJ again.(is very difficult the find a parking lot at that area u know?!)I thought I can renew this time.Unfortunately, the same thing happen again!!!!!
The stupid agent still not yet fix the network. Then the same routine happen again like 8th sept tat day.I ask my father to call the agent . The agent want us to go to their office where stated at Ampang. The place is far for me, and my father is working that time,but no other choices.11st sept is the last day for us. My father have to go to their office there to meet the agent.
When he met the agent.Guess what the agent said? "Sir actually you need not to come here purposely ,it can solve through online, the process only need to take 5 minute".
Bull shit!!!!Mr agent is u who ask us go to your office, now you are the one ask us no need to come. U THINK ME AND MY FATHER VERY FREE?? Can u give back our time? TIME IS PRECIOUS YOU KNOW?!
We are not you toy or pet. You should fix the network which only need 5 minute at 8th sept that day but not 10th sept.!!!
The process take you 5 minute but for us is two days. Money can return, but nothing can return the time.
BEWARE OF ORIENTAL CAPITAL !!!!!!!
DON'T BE THEIR NEXT VICTIM!!!!!!!!
Friday, September 11, 2009
oriental capital
Posted by weiweispace at 7:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Cool down baby, is just tat the stupid agent dunno how to do his work... dun b so angry^^
change another agent ba. :-)
anyways, i really havent heard about this company b4..wakaka
me too never heard this company before, really behtahan this agent lo.. fool me whole day, curse him, >.<
Post a Comment